Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Photos

Katelynn got an exersaucer a couple of weeks ago. She loves it! She must have short legs though, because I had to maneuver it to be shorter than the shortest setting so her legs can touch. Today, her favorite thing to do was chew on the star.
A couple of weeks ago she found her feet. She can almost get them in her mouth!
Why eat my food when I can have a bib?
Uh, mom, I think I look like a boy today...
And here is me with my girl for my first Mother's Day. Katelynn had a pretty rough day that day, but I was sure glad to be her mother.
Coming soon: hopefully I can capture her rolling over on video! Today she rolled from her back to her front FOUR times. And she is getting sooo close to sitting up independently. She did almost a minute on her own the other day. You go, girl!

No comments: