Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Katelynn Day

One year ago today marks what I'm pretty sure is the most important day of my life: the day I became a mom. I'm teary as I look at these photos, remember that day, and realize how incredible it is to have my little girl. What an awesome gift we received. It's been a challenging year with all that comes with being a first time mom, but Katelynn is the joy of my life.
Katelynn's Birthmom Tonia bringing her out
Tonia passing her to me
Katelynn, meet Mommy
And Daddy
Hanging out for a bit
Grandma Pam, Us, Tonia, Aunt Stephanie
Saying goodbye to the James' Family who lovingly
took care of Katelynn for her first seven weeks
A very peaceful ride home
Contentment
Joy
Katelynn Joy, you are incredible, and I love you so very very much.

1 comment:

glenna marshall said...

These pictures totally made me tear up!! Beautiful. I understand the emotions you felt/are feeling....it was only 8 months ago that I was there myself.